All applications will be handled with strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- To teach, train and support student.
- To plan and execute day-to-day school programmes.
- To participate in curriculum planning and development.
- To work collaboratively with a multi-professional team and parents in providing education and feedback for students.
- To plan and write IEP lesson plans, reports, records and documentation.
- Recognised Polytechnic Diploma.
- Teaching qualifications or equivalent in Special Education is preferred.
- Experience in working with children and youths with Autism is advantageous.
- High-powered, energetic and passionate to work with children with Autism.