All applications will be handled with strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Support teachers in lesson preparation and the implementation of lesson plan (eg. able to conduct small group teaching).
- Support teachers to achieve and monitor students’ individualised goals and objectives.
- Assist students in areas of self-care and grooming.
- Support teachers in collecting data on behaviour and progress of students, whenever necessary.
- Collaborate and support teachers in classroom management matters such as planning and implementing student’s behaviour plans, lesson progress, etc.
- Liaise with external stakeholders (including families/caregivers) to facilitate administrative processes.
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the students in School.
- Possess at least a Diploma (preferably in Early Childhood Care & Education).
- Prior experience as a Teacher Aide or experience in teaching would be an added advantage.
- Energetic and passionate to work with children with autism.
- Desire to learn about autism and the patience to teach special needs students.
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
Candidates who possess GCE ‘O’ Level qualification (with at least 3 credits including a pass in English) and has prior experience as a Teacher Aide or in Teaching would be considered for this role.