All applications will be handled with strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- To assist in lesson preparation and support teachers in co-teaching, as well as being able to conduct small group teaching.
- To assist students in areas of self-care and grooming.
- To assist and support teachers in collecting data on behaviour and progress of students, where necessary.
- To collaborate and support teachers in classroom management matters such as planning an implementing student behaviour plans, lesson progress, etc.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels, with at least 3 credits; A pass in English is necessary.
- High-powered, energetic and passionate to work with children with Autism.