All applications will be handled with strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Conduct assessments to determine the type of therapy suitable for the students.
Implement the appropriate intervention programmes to address the individual student’s needs
Liaise with the parents, teachers and the other allied health professionals to provide multi-disciplinary support to the students
Evaluate and monitor the students’ progress
Maintain the students’ individual therapy reports
Source and recommend relevant therapy resources for the School
– Degree in Occupational Therapy from an institution recognized by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
– AHPC registered
– Able to work within a multidisciplinary team setting
– Able to work independently and effectively under pressure
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Proficient in MS Office
– Experience with special needs children/adults would be an added advantage